We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our existing development team where you will be working on a number of high profile sports website build projects
Based in the booming tech hub of Cardiff, Sotic is an award-winning specialist provider of digital services, websites and software applications to the sports industry.
Trusted by some of the biggest names in sport, since 2002 Sotic has been working with leading rights-holders including the Six Nations, Ladies European Tour Golf, Tour of Britain Cycling, Aberdeen FC and World Sailing to deliver cutting edge online experiences for their fans.
Our growth has been achieved by remaining focused solely on this industry, developing practical solutions which meet sport’s unique day-to-day needs.
Our commitment to Open Source solutions, using the latest technology and above all our dedication to providing world-class support to all our customers sets Sotic apart from the competition.
We pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere of autonomy and our conscientious, self-motivated and committed team members enjoy our culture of flexible working patterns and reciprocal support. Our values are quality, innovation and passion and we endeavour to incorporate those values into everything we do!
- Building high quality and engaging responsive websites in WordPress
- Maintaining the front-end technology for our Sotic stats platform (“Widgets”)
- Generating ideas and challenging perceptions on our current front-end stack
- Supporting our existing WordPress websites for our clients
- Experience with custom WordPress theme development.
- Experience with mobile first, responsive design and development.
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Knowledge of working with API’s, XML and JSON feeds
- Knowledge of templating engines on front and back-end technologies (Smarty, Mustache)
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN
The following skills are desirable but not essential for this position.
Salary depending on experience.
Our office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm with match support duty, some evening/weekend working (on average 1 weekend day and 1 evening per month) with time off in lieu.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Portfolio or Example pieces are welcome via email or during the interview.<
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.