New website for Netball’s Surrey Storm
Netball is definitely having a moment after Team England’s fantastic Commonwealth Games gold medal. So it’s with an exceptional sense of timing that we launched a brand new website for Surrey Storm last week.
Surrey Storm play in Netball’s Super League which features 10 teams playing matches from February to June each season.
Sotic have been working with Surrey Storm since 2015 and their new, fully responsive website which was unveiled last week, boasts a brand new design and has been built on WordPress using Sotic’s bespoke sports theme.
Empowering the client
The site has been built to empower the team at Surrey Storm to have complete control over their content, how and where it is displayed.
Other highlights include:
- Complete integration of the SportsPress plug in allowing client to update all statistical information on players and league
- Full Biographies of all players including ability for the client to update all information and to add player sponsor details, logos and links
- Storm TV showcases video (hosted on YouTube) and is slickly integrated throughout the site https://www.surreystormnetball.co.uk/news/storm-tv/
- Latest social media is showcased using Sotic’s own social integration tool and social wall builder
- Advertising is placed throughout the site and integration with Google’s Doubleclick platform gives the client full control over all advertising messages, where and how often they are displayed
- Storm staff have the ability to select specific pages or events for feature across the site and on the homepage from the WordPress back-end
- Specific sponsor pages with back-end ability to add sponsors to different levels of sponsorship
- Full integration with clients preferred email marketing provider
If you like what you see and would like a chat about how Sotic could help your sports club, team or governing body, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call us on 00 44 (0)207 691 2450